Maintain your professional standards while fulfilling your own psychological and emotional needs.
Do you work with people? Engage in Workplace Support - also known as Professional Supervision - and learn how to keep your work and your personal life separate, gaining a richer experience of both.
Increase your confidence and people skills through self-care, self-knowledge and reflection, learning new ways to resolve things such as:
- Communication mismatches ("personality clashes")
- Resistance to change
Supervision is support for:
- Coaches, Therapists and Counsellors
- Health workers – Doctors, Nurses, Medical Receptionists
- Managers and Team Leaders
and typically involves:
- A one hour session once a month (half hour sessions by negotiation) – in person or via Skype.
- Between-session support as needed
- A written contract between you and your supervisor - and your employer if they are meeting the cost.
Contact Sylvia for more information or to set up a preliminary meeting.